RULES FOR SITE ATTENDANCE
- Please complete the application form with all your contact details, number of persons, mails and telephone number. The guide speaks fluent english.
- Minimum attendance of 10 persons is required to organize the SITE visit. Please in order to confirm the arrangement, children attendance, or any unexpected changes (due to weather, lack of quorum, visitors profile, hardness of the track, so on..), contact us three days before the date.
- On Friday, list of admissions is closed.
- Before the date, by every Friday, a circulation mail is forwarded to inform the visitors, the meeting points, timetable and general recommendations regarding the issue.
- It is quite important to make the reservation, providing full contact details, mail, and phone number just in case of cancellation.
- General guidance and technical information will be provided at the meeting point.
- Transportation is not covered by the company. Mobilisation will be made by own vehicles, sharing vacant seats and fuel.
- GeoTour normally starts at 8.30am, and finish between 3-4pm. Therefore water and some food are always required.
- Children’s under 15 years old must be supported by their adults/responsible. This is not under the responsibility of the organizers.
- The organizers are not the responsible of any individual, unacceptable, rash, risky, or rude behaviour on site. It is not the responsibility of the organization any risky behaviour which not attend the general recommendations and instructions of the organizer, and may endanger the group, or the organization.
- Allergic persons, unhealthy, or any sort of illness which can turn unable to practice sport, must be immediately informed in advance to monitors. If not, you put yourself under your own risk and endangering the entire group
- Hat, sun cream and sunglasses are highly recommended.
- WATER !!. PLEASE EVEN YOU SPORT MAN, REMEMBER THE SPANISH SUN IS very strong.
- Meals, drinks and water are highly recommended.
- Trekking boots and suitable shoes are always required.
- If any hiking across rivers or flooding areas, impervious boots and a pair of sockets are recommended.
- If any visit to mines, or underground works, protective helmet, boots, glooves, torch and batteries are highly required. The visit are planned in small groups of 5 persons under the guide organization.